Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data rollover

Jazza72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im thinking of changing from the £15 big bundle tariff i am on to a different tarrif that allows the data that i dont use rollover but what ive read isnt so clear as to what amount rollaover and for how long , any help qould be much apreciated
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Jazza72

The amount of data that will rollover is the amount of data you have left that you haven't used capped at double your data allowance and subject to your bundle automatically renewing on your renewal date. If you do not have sufficient credit on your phone for the automatic renewal to take place your data will not rollover.

I hope that's a bit clearer now but do come back if you need any more help.

Edited to add the rolled over amount lasts for the next 30 days

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Jazza72

The amount of data that will rollover is the amount of data you have left that you haven't used capped at double your data allowance and subject to your bundle automatically renewing on your renewal date. If you do not have sufficient credit on your phone for the automatic renewal to take place your data will not rollover.

I hope that's a bit clearer now but do come back if you need any more help.

Edited to add the rolled over amount lasts for the next 30 days

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jazza72 It only rolls over as far as I know if you have bought a bolt on & whatever’s left will roll over to the next month

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Jazza72 All explained in the t&c https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions

Data rollover: is available on £15, £20, and £25 data Big Bundles only. On your monthly renewal date you can carry forward up to 100% of your standard monthly data allowance (“Roll Over Data”) into the following month’s data bundle, subject to your total data bundle (Roll Over Data + standard monthly allowance) not exceeding 200% of your standard monthly data allowance at any one time. Any data that cannot be rolled over will expire. Roll Over Data will expire immediately if you fail to renew your Big Bundle on time or if you change tariffs”

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4