Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roll over

Cameron04
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am currently on the £30 big bundle on pay as you go, and I'm wondering if I only use 50GB of my data and I want to save money and switch to let's say the £20 bundle, will I still have the remaining 50GB from the other plan if I switch or would all the data I have go and I get the amount of data that comes with the £20 bundle?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cameron04 

Not if you change tariff. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cameron04 

The change isn't made until your anniversary date so you have the rest of your 30 days to use your data from the old tariff.

When it switches over, you will only have the data that comes with the new tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Cameron04
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The bundles are roll over aren't they? I have around 45GB of my monthly data left and it renews on 5th march 2021, shouldn't i have 145GB the next month (£30 bundle is 100GB) if the data is roll over?
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Cameron04 

Not if you change tariff. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Cameron04
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ah ok thanks
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6