Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect by PAYG topup

daveb1147
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an unlocked Huawei E586 and a Data Sim o2 sent a day ago.  I have been unable to connect or pay for topup!

I believe I have managed to register my mob. no; and I have received 6 fig. codes thru the device's SMS option. However I then receive "we are unable to recognise your account" msgs.  When I click on the "verfiy your email" links o2 send I simply am sent round in circles being endlessly asked to do so.  I have tried to add topup but 3 payment cards have been rejected with advice to contact my bank!

This is a pretty poor introduction to this service using one of their own SIMs!?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @daveb1147 - your first top-up of a new PAYG SIM needs to be by a Top-up Voucher from a shop that sells them, or by calling the top-up line. Credit/Debit card should work for the second and future top-ups. More info in this Guide How to Top Up (PAYG).

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @daveb1147 - your first top-up of a new PAYG SIM needs to be by a Top-up Voucher from a shop that sells them, or by calling the top-up line. Credit/Debit card should work for the second and future top-ups. More info in this Guide How to Top Up (PAYG).

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2