Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing numbers

Chris95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I've currently lost my phone and was wondering if there was a way to swap my old number without access to the phone 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Chris95 

O2 will send you a new sim with your number on.

Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Shama wrote:

again send feedback with the number on which we will contact you

Not following.... ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149615 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Shama 

All contact numbers here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 4 of 4