Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see my balance on my Pay As You Go account

Pedro54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had a terrible time trying to get this resolved does anyone out there have a solution .. I ported in from Virgin mobile earlier ths year and despite following all the supplied instructions, my device and account have never shown up on "MY O2" until this week end. Even now I can only see my account name and number but can not see any outstanding credits. I want to be able to top up online and it appears I should be able to do this, but I also need to know how much credit I have left. I live in the middlw of rural Shropshire with NO mobile signal so can not do it from the phone , besides which I should be able to do it online irrespective of where I live. They will only help me be validating the phone with a 4 digit number, which is as much use as a chocolate teapot when one does not receive a mobile signal. So any help from the forum would be greatly appreciated 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As it's an account issue, there is nothing us mere mortals can do for you, and even calling in admin would still most likely result in you needing to receive the text for security purposes (to prove it's your account you are trying to access), so all I can suggest is that you travel somewhere with a signal to be able to receive the text, to complete the process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or call Payg customer service from a landline to see if they can reset anything 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 3 of 5

Pedro54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well "Admin" and I use that term loosely have been the ones  I have had to wait for to get this far ( February ) since I started the process. It is unreal in this day and age that  A: I don't get a signal wahtsoever and B: They will not offer an alternative to the "Code" solution. Thans for your reply. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
We've been asking for an email verification for ages but they insist on sending a text as the only secure way !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5