Did you mean: 

Balance Take Off

KB631
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why when i got a sim card from a 02 shop and my dad's balance was£17.10

02 have taken £10 off his balance each £5 taken monthly even though he has no data or bolt ons

This should not have been taken off so in fact 02 owe £10 back onto my elderly father's mobile. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147234 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@KB631 

He will be on the £5 bundle tariff.

You pay £5 each month for allowances whether used or not.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 147234 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@KB631 

He will be on the £5 bundle tariff.

You pay £5 each month for allowances whether used or not.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 147234 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@KB631 wrote:

That was not explained when i got the sim it was supposed to be a standard PAYG  sim.... He has no need for data etc.... This was explained to 02 

O2 only do bundles now and the £5 tariff does not include data. Just unlimited calls and texts.

If you want basic PAYG you need to look at giffgaff or 1pMobile.

Message 3 of 5

KB631
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers mate I'll look into that as its ridiculous for bundle fee when it only gets used in emergencies 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 147234 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Welcome

Message 5 of 5