Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£10 Big Bundle PAYG SIM

LOADSACHI
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been using a Pay as you Go SIM on a Text and Web tariff (-so long that it's no longer available) but topping up every TWO months or more and simply allowing the credit to run out in between because I have quite low usage and this suffices for my purposes.

I've got a £10 Big Bundle SIM and was intending to swap and retain my number so as to be able to use more voice calls.

Can anyone tell me (because the O2 virtual assistant can't understand the question !!) if I would be able to use the 'Big Bundle' in the same way - i.e. deliberately delaying the top up and letting the credit run out in between - and, if so, are there any consequences.

I realise that I might NEED £10 worth of credit, anyway, if I use more voice calls, etc but do I jeopardise the tariff if I don't top up EVERY month.

I'd be grateful for any advice before I activate the new SIM

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It will be fine to leave the top ups in between months.

Nothing will happen to the sim other than the ability to make calls and send texxts

You will still be able to receive both  calls and texts

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

It will be fine to leave the top ups in between months.

Nothing will happen to the sim other than the ability to make calls and send texxts

You will still be able to receive both  calls and texts

Message 2 of 3

LOADSACHI
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that, jonsie ! I can go ahead with the swap/ activation with a bit more confidence now. 🙄🤞

Message 3 of 3