cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems logging in to MyO2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've been getting problems with the "My O2" webpage for many months now, since about April I believe.

Basically, as soon as I login, it does so, but immediately brings up an "Oops - sorry, something appears to have gone wrong" message. (but it is definitely logged in, as it says "Hello" & my name)

I then get the same "oops" message when I click on any of the menu options, such as "Pay Monthly", "Link your account", "Send a Text", etc.

For the record, I have two mobiles with O2, both on pay monthly contracts, and they have been linked through my website profile for years.  The only thing that has changed in recent months between me & O2 is I no longer have O2 Home Broadband, as it got sold off to Sky.

I have tried the "Live Chat" on a few occasions, but never get anywhere.  I constantly get links to change the password, which works, but I still get the same error, so no progress has been made.  It is also not a browser problem (as was suggested), as I get the same problem on IE8.0 and Chrome.  Eventually, they tend to just give up "sorry, your chat has been ended".  Not impressed.

Can someone please help me with this?  It is most frustrating not being able to check my bills, etc.  If it wasn't for the My O2 app (which has limited features), I wouldn't even know how much my bill was each month!

Many thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Try contacting the site admin for assistance.

@Toby

@Chiara

I have flagged this for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Try contacting the site admin for assistance.

@Toby

@Chiara

I have flagged this for you.

Message 2 of 7

Sspctelefonika
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - similar problem, when trying to login to O2 Business, it didn't recognise my number, did online chat help, the guy sent me an email link, which then worked to get me in, but then couldn't view bills, comes up with either 'Alternate HTML content should be placed here. This content requires Adobe...' or 'Adobe Flash out of date'

Updated Adobe, which didn't need to be, and it still tells me my Adobe is out of date.

Online chat help again, guy sends me emails with my bills, but says/does nothing about the tech problems, and cuts off chat...not impressed either...

What's strange is that I have had these problems for the past six months, apparently so have other people, but there's very little talk about it online...

Telefonika needs to pull its socks up!

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would suggest you call buss CS on 8002 and forget live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

lizzy-blue
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problems as you. Very frustrating! Inclined to change network but o2 gives the best reception in my area

Message 5 of 7

lizzy-blue
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried all of that with no success. Might change network

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @lizzy-blue 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you call O2 Business on 8002, or use O2's social media to help by messaging them on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7