Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

other charges and adjustments - £8 disney+

AliBla
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My bill has an £8 charge in the "Payment Services limit" related to Disney+. Not something I have requested, or there is reference to in emails/texts received from o2...

I can see in the forum there is lots of references to removing this as an extra/bolt on, but my extras is empty...so how do I remove this?

Edit: Just tried to check this using Disney + - it says I have a subscription which I can manage via o2, but when I click the link get an o2 page which says "This information is not available at the moment. Please try again later."

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Message 2 of 4

AliBla
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks.  Rang back and they cancelled and, and say charges will be refunded on next bill...still doesn't explain why added in the first place though...I'm on o2s social media trying to get an answer to that...

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 94023 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 4 of 4