cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to access my o2 mail account with my other email but since 10th August no new mails have downloaded, think it may be to do with Windows 10 being forced on everyone, so I thought I would log into my o2 account and access it there but unfortunately that's a no no too.  Tried speaking to them but "they only have limited capabilities" and couldn't help.  Anybody know how I can get access to my emails please

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
But you listened to me eventually 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Indeed.....but I was determined to dislike it so needed to be convinced... I can't fault it as you know. Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 26

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Indeed.....but I was determined to dislike it so needed to be convinced... I can't fault it as you know. Happy Dance

Listening is good......

Message 13 of 26

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Listening is good......

Except when it's the wife !

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm able to send emails but haven't received any for over a week. No explanations given. Contacted SKY they tell me to contact o2. Contact o2 they tell me to contact SKY. One week later issue still not resolved and I desperately need to access some emails that were due to be sent to me this past week. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Message 15 of 26

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
There is no resolution as the email service has shut down.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not very good with IT issues but if that's the case why can I still send emails and they are being received?

Message 17 of 26

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
They appear to have shut down the pop servers so sending may still be possible for some but no receiving.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 26

jonsie
  • 93218 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Fact....O2 internal email use the same server. Fact....they can allow someone to access their email in order to save anything important or download contacts. Fact....no chance!

Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have only just discovered that my o2 email account has been closed down too. It would have been good to have had some notice. I was told nothing like yourself

Message 20 of 26