1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rosa92 

If you already have your phone, you need to go into an O2 store to purchase O2 insurance, as they need to see your phone.

You may also wish to shop around for alternative policies or check your bank account or home insurance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Rosa92 

If you already have your phone, you need to go into an O2 store to purchase O2 insurance, as they need to see your phone.

You may also wish to shop around for alternative policies or check your bank account or home insurance.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Rosa92 , how are you getting on?

Did you manage to make any progress with the insurance yet since you last posted? 

In case helpful in anyway, there's a short help article on O2 Insurance here as well. Let us know if you have any additional questions about this or anything else! slight_smile

Cheers for the advice above @MI5 !

Message 3 of 3