Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free watch with galaxy z flip

tigerlinz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i purchased a galaxy z flip phone and it states if you buy between 05/05/22 and 31/05/22 you can claim a free samsung smart watch but when i type in the email address on the o2 promotion flyer it doesnt come up and i cant find where i need to claim watch, any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@tigerlinz See this link: How To Claim Samsung Watch, Buds & Phone Deal | Samsung UK

There's a phone number at the bottom of the page if you can't find what you're looking for.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@tigerlinz See this link: How To Claim Samsung Watch, Buds & Phone Deal | Samsung UK

There's a phone number at the bottom of the page if you can't find what you're looking for.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@tigerlinz 

Claim a free Samsung Galaxy Watch4. Ends 31 May.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK residents (18+) (Individual Participant) or registered Companies (Company Participant) only. Purchase a new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 (Promotion Product) from O2 (Participating Retailer) between 05/05/2022 – 31/05/2022 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm Silver and Olive-Green sports band) (Reward) by redemption. No cash alternative. Promotion Product must be received and not returned. To claim visit http://samsungpromotions.claims/o2flip3offer ), complete the claim form and upload proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase (Claim). Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased, maximum 1 Claim per Individual Participant, maximum of 2 claims per household, and a maximum of 10 Claims per Company Participant. See http://samsungpromotions.claims/o2flip3offer for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

GD_wAles
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have also purchased and am unable to find the code for the claim- how did you get yours please? 

Message 4 of 6

GD_wAles
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have also purchased and can't find the code needed for the Samsung page- how did you get it +

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions