Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Difficulty getting my 02 open discount applied

Hello I work for a company (NI Civil Service) that means I would be eligible to receive 02 open discount but when I log on to 02 open in order to apply for the discount and enter my valid work email address it is not recognising it and advises me to ...

Lu1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Chromebook4

How long do i have to wait to get my free gift, Samsung Chromebook4, should it have been delivered with my new phone?

lesleyw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

I want to know why apparently I’ve used 30gb in data in less than 2 weeks over the Christmas period when I’ve been at home??? This seems very weird in December I had a message from o2 for using 80% of my data allowance. Then it got regenerated on the...

Resolved! MIssing PIN

My daughter gave us her Bush Spira D5.5 (Model AC50DIS) and got a new SIM from O2 to put in it, using the same phone number as our old Alba 1.8 which is no longer used. She set the Spira up with the new SIM and the old number and it worked fine for s...

Nontechno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in my local area

Hello,I have been with o2 a good few years with no problems, however since moving a year a go my signal is so poor. It shows as 3g but nothing comes through, and when I go into town I have to 'hotspot' off my work phone (on another network) in order ...

RLYMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order submission failed

I just tried placing an order for an apple pencil with an upfront cost of £20. I have been charged the £20 via paypal but then it said 'order submission failed' on the O2 website. Does this mean I was successful with my order if they have taken the £...

robbie901 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Get an extra £100 when you buy the Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro"

"Get an extra £100 when you buy the Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro" is what it says in my order confirmation email. After searching for a way to claim it I found O2 are offering a trade in deal for old devices. It says nothing about a trade in in the ...

Lost saved data

Hi I just wondered if anyone can help with this query from my mother in law. Basically she got a new phone and there was an issue when she transferred the data over and she has lost some saved messages and a couple of photos of her late husband. I’ve...

EileenH54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos