1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@nnnnn 

Claim an Asus Chromebook C214 worth £339.99. Ends 12 Sept.

Buy a new Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro smartphone (Qualifying Product) from participating retailers, between 18th August 2022 (00.01 – BST) and 12th September 2022 (23:59 – BST) and receive an Asus Chromebook C214 (RRP £339.99). The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro must be purchased on a mobile network contract only (excludes SIM-only). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/chromebook/en-GB for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Longer delivery times of between 45-75 days apply.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@nnnnn 

Claim an Asus Chromebook C214 worth £339.99. Ends 12 Sept.

Buy a new Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro smartphone (Qualifying Product) from participating retailers, between 18th August 2022 (00.01 – BST) and 12th September 2022 (23:59 – BST) and receive an Asus Chromebook C214 (RRP £339.99). The Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro must be purchased on a mobile network contract only (excludes SIM-only). To redeem this offer visit https://promo-rewards.com/chromebook/en-GB for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Longer delivery times of between 45-75 days apply.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2