Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! 02 Priority problems - No e-mail updates

Hi All Many moons ago I changed my email address, I updated both my normal O2 for my bill and priority to reflect this. I always used to recieve the updates no problems, but they continued to go to my old e-mail even though my account shows my new on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find mast problem status, please?

Echoing the feelings in another thread, but... How do I go about finding out how soon the duff mast in my areas is likely to be out of service, please? The status page tells me that a mast near me is currently not working. OK, I accept that, but it's...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signl All Day

I live in the Chester area and I've had no signal all day I have checked the o2 website and they have not reported any problems In the CH1 area and I've reset my phone turned it off took the battery out and turned it back on I've turned flight mode o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G coverage in Northamptonshire

Hi there, since thursday night cannot get 3G in Brackey, Northamptonshire. The same for my hubby. Call centre said something wrong with the network but couldn't tell me when it's gonna be fixed. Help please.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! G3 coverage

Hi Can anyone explain why I have suddenly lost G3 coverage in my area? No internet access since Tuesday and the interactive coverage map on this site is reporting 'no coverage' for my postcode despite having used it for the past year? I'm in Huntingd...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open Scheme - Iphone5

Hi I was just wanting to know when the open scheme will be available for the iphone5, as it can be used with ALL other phones. £75 off handset price etc....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Your plan includes unlimited Wi-fi through BT wi-fi" - how does that work then?

Hi guysI have just received my welcome to O2 letter in the post, and on my tariff details, among the usual allowances, it says "Your plan includes unlimited Wi-fi through BT wi-fi" I didn't know about this, can anyone explain what it's all about and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access webmail account

Have changed password, used different browsers, differe pc's, get the message, "sorry we cant find the page you are after" when clicking link on o2 web page when logged in. My account.Plesse help, waiting for important email.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority??? Really???

Hello guys, I have been trying to connect to O2 Priority Tickets since this morning at 9 am, as the presale for the Depeche Mode tickets at the O2 Arena was starting at 9.30am. The website was down until 10 pm or so. When I was finally able to browse...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority Tickets Suspension Help

Back in September I accidentally typed in my password for O2 Priority Tickets wrong and my account was suspended. Despite being told that this was a temporary 24 hour suspension (along with two complaints both online and on the phone this month and l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos