Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Game Code

Hi I have received my code for the free game that comes with the phone, but when i go on the website to enter it - it says that it is not a valid code so i don't know what to do! Please help! Thanks, Cat

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! what is shortcode 23354 ?

Hi,my recent bill has shortcode 23354 listed 3 times,this is not recognised at www.phonepayplus.org.uk does anyone know what this is please?many thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to find out how much data is left this month?

Hi everyone, I have looked around on the site but can't seem to find the page where I can view my contract terms and limits. I have been on the 'myo2' on the 'view / pay mobile bill' and ' view your pay and go balance' but none of them are useful or ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s3 call barring problem

Hello, i have a little problem. Few days ago i got a new phone (samsung galaxy s3) on o2 pay monthly contract. So i can call, texting etc. to everybody in UK but problem starts when i trying to call to Latvia it show "You cannot make outgoing calls w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

USA Trip

I am planning a trip to the USA where I will have access to a US mobile. Can I get 'International Favourites' bolt on for one month and forward all my calls to the US number? Will the call forwarding be part of the 3000 minutes that are included in t...

shirland by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Australia visit for one month whats best to do on Samsung Galaxy III Pay Monthly unlimited ?

Hi, I am in Oz for one month. I have turned off my data roaming. But how do I get the best out of using my phone for calls whilst here as in calling oz numbers and calling home to the UK. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.Also for when I get back w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! priority moments amazon offer expired?? but in T&C its still valid!!

Hi I am a 02 priority moments member and I have the app installed on my Android phone. I been with 02 for years and through priority moments I received an alert to say as I have been with 02 for a long time they are offering me a free £5 gift certifi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Priority Account Suspended.

I have been having trouble signing in to my O2 priority account online. I still get O2 More and priority offers sent to my phone but I can't sign in online to view them and get more details. I have been using the right password but it says my acocunt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regaining Phones Sent Off For Repairs

So the internet wasn't working on my phone. It worked when I first got it, but stopped working with a message saying "Service Unavailable" after a few months for no apparent reason. I sent my phone off for repairs and they sent me another one after n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos