Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle a scam

I sent my phone off to O2 Recycle after taking a quote. I was offered a price for it lower than was quote on the website (which after a bit of research seems to be their standard practice). I replied to the email asking for the handset to be returned...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Website: My Accounts Data Usage Gauge

When I log into my account to see how much data I've used so far the gauge tells me I've used 2.9 MB but when I look into the more detailed breakdown of what I've used to date the total used is 21.88 MB. Why the big discrepancy? If it makes any diffe...

Asdic_Ping by Level 4: Observant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International favourites bolt on

Lucy the virtual agent has not been helpful in this regard... but I am trying to find out which countries are included in the 100 minute mobile calling allowance in International Favourites 3... any ideas out there?>

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! application error

When i try to connect to web via Connection Manager i get an error- EMMSN.exe and has to close programme. Any help would be great.

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not downloading to Outlook in win8

My emails are not coming through on to my Outlook in win8I can see them in Webmail but on Outlook it says send/recieve but it is so slow it has taken all day to reach 300kb (have never seen it count in 1b's before) but then not 1 email has appeared.H...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMS errors

Has anyone had problems with SMS messages sent not matching ones received? Just had one sent to me that said "brought the car" but it came through on my phone as "Brthe other pedal ...Ouch!" Was part of a longer message but only that part was wrong. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problems due to the severe weather

There are issues in some areas due to the severe weather, so you may have problems in these areas: Unexpected IssuesPlanned maintenanceStart Fixed Details StatusJan 18, 201310:06 am Severe weatherThe current weather conditions across the UK are creat...

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Hey I just have a quick quesiton about keeping my number when going from PAYG to Pay Monthy. I know I can do it online but it takes up to 24 hours. I was wondering if I did it instore would they be able to transfer it istantly. Hopefully someone know...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! finding my bill

How is it that ive had a simplicity account now for over 1 year and have never been able to access my bill even after being in touch with o2 and being promised it will be sorted does anyone else have this problem

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MF60 dongles

Hi,I have bought two MF60 dongles and they are both great.However, I am unable to upgrade the firmware of the dongles.The firmware is available by ZTE at the following Link:-http://www.zteuk.co.uk/device/201204/t20120417_12418.htmlWhen i try to updat...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos