Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Evernote premium

Enter code that is sent by text but app just takes me to a page saying "not an o2 customer? join o2 here"! Am on pay monthly, tries about 5 times, looks like it's back to Google keep.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim change

i recently purchased a new windows phone which i nedded a micro sim for but wanted to keep my number so i done the sim swap which worked perfectly. i hate the new phone and wanted to go bk to my old phone, is there anyway i can reverse the sim swap t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP! 3 WEEKS NOT RECEIVING TEXTS!

My boyfriend does not have an iphone but I do, and he has not received any of my texts for 3 weeks now! I am on O2 and he is on Tesco mobile (which i think is linked to o2?). I am receiving texts from him and he receives texts from everyone else. The...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia E phone storage

I have Xperia e I have purchased a larger memory card but still telling me I am running out of internal storage. Why? Am I doing something wrong. The larger memory card was installed at an O2 shop. Help any suggestion would be gratefully received

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos