Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Re: sites being blocked

I am wondering if anyone can help I've been using sites like www.girlsdateforfree.co.uk and have used it for months and all of a sudden O2 seems to have randomly blocked the domain which is so annoying as can't use it on wifi through O2 or when loggi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade delivery

I ordered my upgrade for delivery today and have just found out that it has been sent to my old address. I updated my address information 6 weeks ago at the local 02 shop and it obviously hasn't been forwarded. What do I do now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Service especially on O2 Chat!

I have tried using 02 Chat over the past few days and what a nightmare it has been! Please sort this out! Firstly, trying to get someone that is competent for a start is the hard bit! I was trying to upgrade my phone form an iphone 3gs to a iphone 4s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefonica Tu Me now available for Andriod

Telefonica, which we know here as the owner of mobile network O2, has launched an Android app called Tu Me, which offers users of phones across all UK networks a way to chat, send photos of cats, make excuses about not being on time and so on within ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot connect to smtp.o2.co.uk

On my phone and laptop, I have my email set to use smtp.o2.co.uk with my O2 username and password. My home connection is provided by TalkTalk and mobile connection/dongle on O2. This works perfectly both on the Wifi at home and on the 3G O2 connectio...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal coverage

I am currently an o2 customer and due to upgrade next month, i have gone straight through o2 previously but i am thinkingof going through the carphone warehouse as the contract is cheaper, would this affect my network coverage as i have been told the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

wrong address

I lost my phone yesterday and I haver ordered new sim card. But I found that I did not updated my new address. I updated it today but it is not updated in my delivery detail.How can I get my sim card to my current address?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos