Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade, but keep present phone on contract

Hi All Looking to upgrade my phone early, to allow me to pass the upgrade phone to my son for him to use on a SIM only contract and continue to use my existing phone as normal. Is this possible??? Cheers Phil

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get a PAC code. Please help!!

Hi there, I am leaving o2 to go to another network and I need my PAC code. The problem is that I do not have access to the phone to get it by text message. I asked for it by email and they said they had sent this but it has not arrived into my email ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No confirmation emails sent through and purchase doesn't appear on Recent orders

Hello, I might have ordered Belkin 6000mAh Battery Power Bank (Rose Gold) twice but never received confirmation email for either purchases and cannot find them in my recent orders. Can you please inform me if any or both purchases went through and is...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having serious problems upgrading online.

From last Thursday I have been trying to upgrade online. I get to the verified by Visa screen and enter the details, it looks like it's about to take payment then all of a sudden the screen resets and it's says "please see errors for following paymen...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim come out of bank but been added to phone bill aswell

Paid for my o2 insurance claim £60 via telephone using bank card on 15th August and it came out of my bank on 23rd when, my claim was accepted. Now it has been added to my phone bill also. Called customer service who transfered me to insurance and be...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Surely this has to be a joke!

In short. I try and order a iPad two weeks ago online. Get asked for a £200 bond. I complain and get told it was a mistake. I order an iPhone 7 plus no problem no bond. I try again last week for the iPad get credit checked and accepted only to hit a ...

AJ1982 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Online top up will not accept my phone number

I am trying to top up my phone from Canada. There is no direct dial from here so 4444 doesn't work - neither does the advice on the web for alternative dialling options. The online top up will not accept my UK mobile number although it is the one I a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Dongle

Hi,I'm a student and my home internet is unreliable and often very slow which makes it hard to complete work. I have discussed with my Mother getting better internet but it has always been met with hostility and I've finally decided to just find anot...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos