Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 Text Message

This morning I had a text message from O2 about running site maintenance but the text has a phone number on it and ask to fill in details like my address and card details, is this from O2 or is this a scam? It says From o2:We are runing site maintena...

Resolved! WiFi calling

Hi there, I previously used to have WiFi calling function on my phone but doesnt seem to an option anymore. Does anyone know why or what I need to do to get it back? My signal at home isnt the best and cuts off a lot so really dependent on Wifi calli...

MushRKhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi I’d like to order a replacement sim I have lost my phone

Tasha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free gift

Hi. Does anyone know how to claim my free gift i got with my upgrade ?

Aldo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered accessory

Hi I ordered Apple AirPods 1 week ago. At the time they were out of stock and I was told I would be notified when they were back in stock. They are now back in stock online and I have had no notification or email about the progress of my order. Any s...

Joanne3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Recycle

Just received email back from O2 recycle that says that there has been a re-assessment of the money the O2 staff offered for the i phone 6 I returned. I was offered £50 the phone was in excellent condition, had been kept in a case and had a screen co...

MjD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade, faulty device received

So I upgraded my contract and got a new phone from it but the device arrived faulty, wouldn’t switch on at all even a hard reset, not a single charger worked in it, I sent off the device and have received nothing back and wasn’t even offered a replac...

JodieL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

If I purchase extra data and I don’t use it all, how many times will it roll over?

TimandTom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos