Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Micro sim

Is it possible to get a micro sim with my existing number so I can use it in a new phone

caril by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Content Nextgen SCAM

Has anybodyelse recieved text from a company called Nextgen Ltd, claiming that you have subscribed to a £4.50 a week program called 'My Content'.Ive read about this scam on line with mixed reponses as to what action should be taken, do I send a stop ...

Rob1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Phone services blocked: email stating payment required 14 days before bill date

Good evening,I am a pay monthly customer who has a good track record with bill payments, I pay by direct debit and I don’t think I’ve been late on a payment In 6 years or so.I donated money to children in need on Friday night via the quick code provi...

Resolved! O2 open for friends & family

Please can someone advise how I add the discount for my husband with my work discounts.Have been advised that we both get 25% each. Have managed to do mine but when I try and do his it obviously won’t let me do it the same way as it’s my national ins...

Buddy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number wasn't activated

Hello,my number wasn't activated and. Mustbe activated by 20.10.2018. Today is 15.11So what have I do? How can I activate the Sim-number if I do live in abroad.Thanks 4 your help advanse.

Number by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling on phone purchased externally from O2?

Recently moved house and have absolutely no signal on any frequency - I am currently using a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (original contract expired, now using device on Sim Only plan) which whilst it supports WiFi Calling as standard, O2 don't support the...

Can't redeem Office 365

I received a code for Office 365 with my new iPad Pro. It says to redeem visit O2.activate-code.com I enter the code, and press submit and it pops up a box with terms. the only button on the pop up is close, and that just closes. There is no way to p...

psykix by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost device

Hello .. yesterday I lost my device with sim card.. Can U block them?My number is [removed]. Tommorow i will contact o2 shop in Leicester.. [removed]

Erik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos