Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Refund

Hi, I have recently just ordered an Apple Pencil online from o2, however i ended up buying it the next day in store. Does anyone know how to cancel the online order? If not can I return the online order to my local shop once I receive it ?

Resolved! Upgrade offer

Hi all, I got a call from 0344 826 0202, they informed me that they were looking to wipe my contract clean and upgrade me to an iPhone 11 on a cheaper contract deal. It was something to do with my contract being with Carphone Warehouse and that they ...

NS1998 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

repair

i sent my phone s10 in for repair and was wondering what was happening

mark83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fix my phone O2 insurance

how long can my cell phone be fixed in O2 insurance?I send my phone on 7th Setember I know they received it but I still haven't got a response.

Resolved! order online

hi I have a question what should I do in case my data was misused and someone ordered it in my name 2 HAN APPLE iPad Pro 12.9 inch 2020 Silver MXFA2B / A I received only orders but no goods thank you Libus

phoenix6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 offers

I ordered an iPad through my offers and I still haven’t heard anything back about it can anyone help me?

Can't reserve calls

I am not reserving calls it takes a few atemps for someone to actually get though to me by call and I've tryed restarting my phone but it's still the same, dose anyone know why my phone is doing it?