Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I have a free trial Disney + subscription via o2 that ends in January. I've recently upgraded so was eligible for another extra. I've opted for Disney + as thought I'd get 6 months from now (realised it wouldn't add 6 months to the January date thoug...

debjay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra £100 O2 Recycle iPhone 11 Pro

HiI just received my new iPhone 12. O2 Shop currently advertises an offer giving “Extra £100” for iPhone 11 trade-in.I’ve gone to O2 Recycle and tried to enter my order number (in various formats ie with/without the leading “ms-“ etc) and just get an...

DobbyBex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 WiFi

Hi,I'm trying to use O2 WiFi hotspots and although I'm able to connect to WiFi my browser doesn't load anything, not even the sign in page.Can anyone help please?Thanks

Ninko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending Email on 4g

Hello all, I realised today I was receiving emails ok but I couldn’t send an email from my iPhone 8 Plus SW 14.1 (updated last night), this was when I was at work and connected via O2 4g data connection. Email account is with btinternet. I’m not sure...

Andy44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merge Calls using android one plus 6 phone

Hi, I want to know how I set up merge calling a feature available by o2. There no information on my02 and I cant get through to a human on 202 Is there a way to set this up myself?, if not what telephone number should I dial or option do I choose fro...

Vin2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront cost

I bought the new iPhone 12 pro max with an upfront cost of £30, I added a case and screen protector for a total of £50. I payed with Apple Pay and the money went out but it hadn’t proceeded with the purchase and I had to enter my card details, this l...

Drew2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

I recently upgraded my IPhone 11 to the iPhone 12 pro max. When taking out my new contract I was given the option to recycle my iPhone 11 to o2 and I stated I’d like this to be paid via bank transfer.However I have since received my iPhone pro max an...

Ash6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are my headphones?

Hello there. I recently took advantage of the Sony Xperia II 5G deal with the free wireless headphones worth 250 pounds, but I am yet to receive them nor have I had any communication about them. Could someone please advise as to how I will get these?...

DaBiscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return Refund

Hello all, I bought a PAYG Phone on the 06/11/2020 and after a few days I decided to return it under the 14 day returns policy. I sent it off in the returns envelope on 13/11/2020 and the royal mail tracking shows it was recieved on 14/11/2020. I hav...

Tony1212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos