Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Will there be additional data/text//calls charges post Brexit when on Holiday?

With Brexit beginning in January, will there be any additional or new charges from O2 regarding data roaming, texting or calls? Obviously we are moving away from many of the European Union rules and regulations so I wondered how this would affect my ...

Will-44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycle phonee

I need the Freepost address label to recycle my phone, it wasn’t attached to my email

CL1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery note

Where do I get a copy of my delivery note, to claim my watch, Huawei are being really sniffy about sending it to me

Kevgen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail "select 5 to call number back" not working.

Hi there so i currently have the really annoying issue with voicemail. i call "901" to listen to my messages and then after i have listened normally i can call customers back by selecting "5" on the keypay but it just says invalid number. i've called...

AJHaden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling Insurance

I would like to check whether my iPhone is insured, and if so, I would like to cancel it. However, when i ring 202, I'm directed to the O2 website, and when I access the O2 website it advises me to call 202. I'm just going in circles so is there any ...

JSDB01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G & Wi-fi Calling enable

Hi all I've had my number ported over from Vodafone on to an o2 SIMO plan. This eventally happened yesterday and as I live in an area with not so great signal i find that having wi-fi calling enabled helps greatly indoors. I've tried to enable this f...

BPatel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep my number hasn't happened

I am new to O2. I ordered a Sim only and gave my PAC details at the time of ordering. The Sim arrived on Monday and is installed and activated. I had expected an email from O2 to confirm that they were transferring my old number but that did not arri...

jimbo116 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying off my device plan

Am I able to pay off my device plan in full in an O2 store? As I cannot carry my phone at work and callbacks for payments are between 8am - 6pm and I am not able to select a time.

Andy69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphone offer

I purchased a Sony Xperia 5 ii from O2 on the 2nd of December. I've tried to claim the free headphones but can't as the site say that the offer has finished (even thought the redemption period is supposed to be until the 16th). The local O2 shop staf...

O_dear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos