Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing order

My order has gone missing in transit with DHL and now I’m paying for something I don’t have?? How do I go about sorting it 202 is useless and cuts off everytime someone answers the phone! So far both o2 and DHL have been absolutely useless at trying ...

Mirin- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to block spam sms or forward to 7726

Hi, I have recently started receiving spam SMS from a gambling site called WizardSlots. I have tried blocking them but they reappear the next day. I have never signed up for them so cannot login as suggested to unsubscribe.I do not appear to have the...

K80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ive used a STAC code instead of PAC

Hello, i had a new phone last week and used a STAC code instead of PAC code. My old number was an O2 number and is no longer working. I need that retrieving and for it to replace my current number i was given with the new phone (also O2).

Jamie205 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No free websites?

I recently had a message (accidentally deleted) saying something about I can no longer get FREE access to websites? Does anyone know what this is all about? In hope, from an old technophobe; ie HELP ! thnks,Andrew

Nelson2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change extra

Hi, I’d like to change my selected extra. I have a new contract and have not yet confirmed it. How can I do this? Thanks

Refusal to provide PUK CODEs

I have just left 02 contract moved to sky but 02 will not give me PUK Codes for my 2 02 locked phones which has made my phones unuseable very poor service after years of a loyal customer how do i resolve this problem ?

Resolved! o2 recycle

does anyone know how long it takes for O2 recycle to send you a free postage pack? on the email, it states it should take a couple of days, so I should be expecting it today, but have not received it. what would be the best option on contacting O2 to...

Kevin241 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos