Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Extras

I tried to activate my Extra (Amazon Prime) and it says (You indicated you are a new customer, but an account already exists with the e-mail) and i know that i don't have any account in Amazon. So how do i activate the account? Please help.

Qaran by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I'm trying to cancel my Disney + subscription which I got through O2 so I can use my new code for 6 months free. I can't find one to cancel in my O2 account and when I go to the Disney + app it tells me to cancel it from my O2 account. Where do I fin...

Mo83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DOB changes

Date of birth was entered wrongly in O2 account.now cannot be changed.My DOB is 20/08/1994

Resolved! disney

I got disney from o2 the price was same as disney £7.99 so got disney of o2 got my o2 bill it shows disney £7.99 plus vat but from disney its £7.99 including vat and cant cancel disney from o2 till august

gd1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with Audible membership after O2 offer ends

I had a 6 months Audible extras deal when I took out my SIMO contract. That offer ended on the 10th and I have tried reinstating my usual Audible membership however I get an error. Audible insist the fault lies on O2s end. Has anyone else had issues ...

DonnaD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi It appears that I am paying £11 a month for extras I don’t use. Disney and AMAZON books.Can’t seem to unsubscribe on the APP Do O have to call customer services?

Pagan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit checks / new to O2 / customer services

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone can help me. I recently turned 18 (around 6 months ago) and have had a phone contact with O2 through my father since around 15. I wanted to start my own contract due to now being old enough to be able to get one and ...

Pow27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos