Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Warning! do not renew or upgrade with 02! Their sales agents are running a scam

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE IF YOUR 02 CONTRACT IS RUNNING TO AN END! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID THIS WEEKEND. I was considering leaving O2 for EE as my sister has a far better deal for the same thing (£20 vs £12.50). on the online chat, ...

Disney plus Issue, Disney plus not recognising O2 Extra

HI, I previously had Disney plus with O2 on the old price at £5,99 with a 2 pound a month discount through O2, I have now upgraded my phone which includes Disney Plus on us, Everytime I go to activate the extra from the o2 link which takes me through...

rystew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent Account set up in my name

I've just had a default notice through in the post. Someone has set up a phone account in my name with my address and run up a large bill. I've blocked the account, but I want to know how on earth they had enough details about me to set this account ...

Jaded1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Out of stock

I’ve placed two new order one for an upgraded phone and the second a Apple Watch and was told there in stock only to receive an email later on the day saying there out of stock what’s going on as o don’t like being lied too!

Resolved! Amount deduction

Past Sunday I have tried to order the contract mobile but it was failed to buy the mobile phones.My account £200 was deducted could you tell when it was received back to my account.

Resolved! Claiming galaxy air buds

When I followed the instructions to see where I could claim the galaxy air buds that I was enabled to claim, I was unable to find where I could claim it under the extras section under the phone number. Could someone please get in contact via email to...

Ayoob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How I come back this accessory

Hi, I have a problem. I bought AirPods But not the ones I wanted, so I would like to return them, I need help because I don't know how to do it. Thank you . my e-mail is qabbriel**Personal info**

Resolved! Putting a tracker on my daughter's phone

Hello, does anyone know if it's possible to put a tracker on my daughter's phone via O2? She is vulnerable and has mental wellbeing problems. She refuses to put a tracker on her phone herself. Trying to take her phone causes conflict and will make an...