Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Huawei Claim promotional Tablet

I have waited 30 days from the date of purchase of my Huawei P20 pro phone, and tried to claim my free tablet on the web site, and each time its rejected my application form, it appears other people have had the same problem.Could anyone tell me when...

Resolved! SIM Swap

Like an idiot I didnt do the sim swap thingy when replacing my sim. Its the same phone number just a different tarrif . I know should have read the instructions first ! Any Help much appreciated . Regards Fox

Fox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Contact Available

I can’t get through to a customer service agent with paying £46 outstanding on my bill. I can’t get through to the Payments Team because the call fails (tried over 30 times). I can’t contact customer services via web chat because no agents are availa...

Giles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix 6 months

Tried to activate the Netflix offer but number is eligible but talking to online chat yes it is. Order confirmed in myo2 app and had post saying ir was. Any ideas why I still can't activate it.

Reesoooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix

I’ve just went and changed my tarrif and should have 6 months free with Netflix but it comes up as number not eligible

Cazza1975 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receipt

Is it possible to get a copy of my receipt from the o2 shop dating back to 2014

receipt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Trying to get a proof of purchase email from o2 for the cashback offer, they insist they've sent it three times now. I haven't recieced it