Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Extra - Unable to connect

Has anyone else had this issue with unable to connect to Wifi Extra on the London Underground?It happens at every station I try. It used to be fine recently It just won’t connect. If I try with virgin media wifi, I get an error after typing in my num...

KerryJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for an order to process

I ordered an Apple Watch on the MY 02 app 7 days ago and was told it would arrive on Tuesday. I went to the track my order section and it says the order hasn’t even been processed yet?! Anyone know what to do or has this happened to anyone else?

Resolved! O2 Recycle

Hi I did O2 refresh today and ordered a Samsung S21 in place of my Samsung Galaxy S9. However, I did this bercause there was an offer of up to £200 for my S9 if I purchased the S21. The order confirmed that if I went to the O2 Recycle page and put in...

Resolved! o2 shops reopening?

Not sure the best place to put this, but going to upgrade my phone and rather do it instore. Are o2 stores reopening on the 12th? If so i will wait until then Thanks

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nintendo switch order

I ordered a Nintendo Switch on 31st March for which I’ve paid and received a confirmation email but when I go to track it on myo2 there’s no movement any help?

Henry3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery time on AirPods?

I placed an order on Tuesday for some AirPod Pros.. got the 'You're all set' email but have heard nothing since? I did get the free Apple Music code this morning so I assume things are ticking along but no shipment notice as yet.. does anyone know if...

zumbles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

Just had a text who I thought was from 02 saying my bill wasn't paid. Just click on it it's a scam how and why do they do this

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Case

Hello, I want to refuse an order for a case for s21ultra, i want help

Vasil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos