Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

One Time Passcodes - No Longer Being Received

From today one-time passcodes are no longer being received from two different sources. I have redirected them to my wife's phone and they came through fine. It seems to be only my phone which has been restarted. Other text messages are being received...

GG6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do O2 Lie

I have been an O2 customer for over 20 years, not only that I have my partner and children with O2 as well. I would class this as a loyal customer, I have been due an upgrade so recently call about the new Iphone 13 Pro Max 1 TB. I did stress I am lo...

Day by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airplane mode changes the time

Good morning I am currently out of the country and notice that when I turn on flight mode it changes the time on my phone by one hour. Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening? TIA

Resolved! Log in

Hi it wont let me log in to pay bills also it keep saying i have no network so i cant get the code even i put my number in

Pcakes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Try to set up 02 open but o2 email not getting through

I work for the nhs.i am trying to set up o2 open. The set up has been accepted, i just need to respond to o2’s email sent to my nhs email, Unfortunately i think the nhs mail server is blocking the emails.is there a way round this?thanksBill

Bill75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming and using my phone in Poland

Hi, Do I have to add any Bolt Ons to use my data, sending messages and answering/making calls for FREE in Poland? What is my rate (per minute)for calls from UK to Poland?

Julia01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Jersey in the Europe Zone

Can someone confirm if Jersey is on the O2 Europe Zone as in some places it says yes and other say no. I have O2 Pay monthlyIt seems to imply on this page it is https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/roaming-in-europe