Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Emergency

My o2 isnt working and they have shut my device down but ive paid my bill any advice? I cant call or use my o2 to contact them

Xxxie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

order

So i ordered my upgrade today and because it stated next day delivery i sold my old phone. This leaves me with no phone. I received an email from 02 saying that my order is out of stock and will be delivered as soon as possible. Has anyone else had t...

May08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change order

ive just ordered the iphone 13 however ive ordered it in the wrong colour how would i go about changing this.

Order

Hey there, I’ve order for SIM card only last Monday, I didn’t receive it yet, can you just check if it’s all good.

Jurgita1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop texts and emails

Hi Can someone please help me? I am no longer with O2, I switched in August to another provider but I am still getting texts and emails from O2 as if I were still a customer of theirs. I tried to unsubscribe from the email but it said they still need...

Resolved! New phone going to wrong address

I've ordered a new phone and was expecting it to arrive this morning, but DPD tried to deliver it to somewhere else entirely. O2 have somehow managed to scramble my address (which is correct in my account details), so street name and village name hav...

Ken2211 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Well I ended up taking the galaxy flip Z 52 quid a.monthly charge, I have been with 02 for 6 plus years and this year the service was so bad I tried to complain about it no one bothered. I have upgraded but wish I had not o ha e been joined in to a 3...

No Internet connection with full 4G

Hi,I have called through to customer support 3 times with around a 30min in queue only for the call to be ended!My signal over the last 2/3 months has deteriorated into nearly non existent! Full 4g signal means nothing as there is no data being trans...

O2 insure.. phone waiting list

I cracked my screen at work. So called o2 insure to put a claim in. To my shock I was told they had no phones to replace my Samsung s20 with and no alternative replacements. I asked how and why they just said no stock. I asked when they would be back...

Carlboni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos