Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading online

glynsig
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried 3 times to upgrade my iphone online only to get to the payment and the website just buffers and buffers. I have to travel a distance to an 02 shop and so buying online is easier for me. This is so frustrating and although there is a 'save my order' arrow..............it won't do that either so everytime I have to re-enter EVERYTHING. Come on o2 get your online ordering to a better standard. I am already paying you huge amounts for superfast broadband and still it doesn't do what it promised. Added to which I wanted an iphone 13 which is 5G and guess what no coverage in my area!!!! O2 needs to up it's game.  Sorry o2 community this is probably not the forum to vent but I am just annoyed. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@glynsig 

Never had a problem with the o2 ordering system but it does glitch every now and then, or peoples browsers throw a wobble, just like on every other website. 

5G isn't available everywhere and wont be for a good couple of years, and o2 are quite clear on that. 

VM provide your Broadband and not o2 (VMO2 is the parent company)... 

Have you tried to order on the phone via the sales teams?

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Why not try one of the professional resellers, like affordable mobiles or mobile phones direct, @glynsig? Their websites work, and their phone deals often beat O2's offers, with cashback or discounts.

One warning: you won't get an O2 Refresh (separate AirTime and Device Plan components) from a reseller - if that is important, then try a different browser/device and battle the O2 Shop once more.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 3