Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Divert when abroad

Hello! I am abroad now and I am trying to set "Not Reachable Divert" to my other mobile phone number, but it shows me an error. I have tried "** 62 * phone number # SEND" and setting divert in my iPhone 6 menu - all attempts were failed. HELP PLEASE!

sawal86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance

Hi All. please can I have some advice? I am paying £16 per month for a sim only consistently have to top up my data. This is incredibly frustrating especially as I spend most of my time at home connected to my wife! Is anyone else experiencing this o...

Resolved! keep my number from three

keep my number from three ,I want this number to be my number xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Keep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen phone

I had my phone stolen last night - so I have NO phone - cannot find the webchat link and when I did - the chat bot did not understand my question!!! The only info I can find is a phone number!!!! And it says it needs to be reported within 24 hours. A...

AliR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos