Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Porting number - coming back to 02

I am returning to 02 from 3 to take advantage of the VOLT benefits, and want to ensure the port goes smoothly as possible.I have a new SIM coming and I gave my PAC code when i ordered my airtime SIM only contract, am I right that once received I pop ...

Dr_ic2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my order

Hello I would like to cancel an order I recently made within the hour 

0987 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Good Morning, please would someone tell me the status of an order I placed. I was informed that I would receive emails but haven’t had anything as yet. the order number is ms-xxxxxxxxx [mod edit: Please do not post order numbers on the public board. ...

Ant5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery

I ve been booked for customer service/Repair centre..they emailed me with my receipt..but dont have any address or label...Friday was the day when they emailed me and from then ...i didnt receive any label/bags to send the phoneThanks

Stefan15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot transfer my number

I’ve recently moved from Tesco to o2.I called up 202 to which they said they could not do anything for me, I started the online form and it says my SSN number is wrong. Can anyone help?

Abidean24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to unlock my phone

How can I get my phone unlocked all the time I ask for the unlatching code it asks for SIM network PUK and it says Sim network PIN blocked

Jackie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return tomorrow

Hi I’m returning my phone tomorrow dpd are collecting it but I’m unsure what to write on envelope?

Charf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

Hi, I’m getting a replacement phone delivered tomorrow. Sending my broken phone back with DPD, anybody know what information should be included with device.

Lewizzle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! recent usage

recent usage balance whilst roaming is showing zero all the time and with a fair usage of 25 GB I really need to see the daily GB remaining. anyone had a similar problem?

Si33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos