Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Contact and help

I’m outside the eu and having agreed beforehand that I have the int bolt on I’m being hit with gigantic charges already! Impossible to get help from O2 even after ringing my local Uk shop! How do I get to speak to anyone at O2? Please help! I’m overs...

Gordond by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 portsmouth

Is the o2 store in comercial road portsmouth shut down ?i walked passed it yesterday and it was empty all the stuff in the shop gone no info on shop window about moving or anything.

Oldashell by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst company

Do not give a penny to this company. I sent x2 iPhone 13’s back within the cooling off period due to the worst customer service I’ve ever seen. I recorded the delivery back to the to prove they’d sign for them. Them again phone after receiving a lett...

Cc11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Trace

I wanted to pay off 2 devi ice plans in full early. I called O2 and was given the wrong bank account to make the payments to. Over £400 has been sat in the VMED bank account for 3 weeks and despite 5 calls and 4 emails including proof if payment, no ...

Robo1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Security

At the beginning of September, three texts with an OTP, were sent to my phone from our bank. As this is a joint account, I thought nothing about it until we discovered just over a month later that money had been taken. My question is: How can somebod...

AnnS52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account block due to suspected fraud!

Hello, I have lost my phone/sim and tried to organise a replacement sim via/phone/live chat & in-store but have had no help from O2 customer service team.I used my work number and attempted to call customer service line but after being put on hold fo...

SMKab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos