Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! My credit score has suffered because of o2

Basically I am in the middle of trying to buy a house and I have a missed payment of £15 on my file from o2 and the mortgage lenders have put the offer on hold because of it. Back in June I got my son a new tablet and the old one he had used a data s...

Jordan79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime rewards

I recently redeemed 10.00 on my airtime rewards to come off my bill but when i got my bill it hasn't come off there any one know why

Resolved! Disney+

I signed up for 6 months free Disney+ but I am being charged. As it’s a 6 month trial I don’t get the option to “manage” it! I have had trouble trying to contact O2 either by phone or online chat - no one is available. Any suggestions?

Sallie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any idea when the Pixel 6 will be in stock?

Pre Ordered the Pixel 6 and obviously still waiting for it, I can't take any calls because the microphone is broken so I was thinking of getting a burner in the mean time if the wait is too long. Would like to know if it's worth it.

Annekke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming call log

Hi, thereI was wondering if anyone could help. I took a call from Ireland around 4weeks ago and now need to find that number. I thought it would be stored in recent/historical phone logs. But.....recent calls only go back as 100calls so not there any...

Andy1978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I've had a letter from o2, and it's says I'm insured for damage not theft. I wanted theft and damage. What can I do

Nat81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New 02 dongel

Hi all woundring if anyone could help i cant seem to get my hawie 4g 02 dongel to connect and work on my laptop and cant get seem to get in contact with a advisor or support...

Jadew by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra - audible subscription

Hi - I recently upgraded my contract that includes an audible subscription. However when I try to activate this extra, on the website, it goes straight to an oops web page. I still have 25+ days to activate it but I don't know how.

Ulduria by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blue light card

Hello, how do I add my blue light card to my O2 open account? Every time I try its telling me to add my work company, when I do, it doesn't accept it. thanks