Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi i have upgraded my ohone and it still not arrived as it is saying they are wait on stock but wen i have looked onlone it is in stock

Rachael4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refund on return

Returned a refurbished phone that was not as advertised for a refund 2 weeks ago tried calling. Been passed from p illar to post a total of 5 hrs in calls and never get out through to someone that can help me... Who can I reach out to direct to help

Resolved! hi

Hi, I have Samsung galaxy a51. How do I empty/delete all voicemails in one go without having to listen to all of them and delete them separately, please?Thank you for any advice.

Lunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivered an empty envelope and Can't get through to Customer Services

Hi, I ordered some buds, and have been delivered an empty envelope. I thought this was a scam by the delivery company but the label lists the item weight as 0.01kg, so they were never in the envelope to start with!I can't get through to anyone at cus...

Vikki_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 27 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Ask

Hi I wanted to ask if I can ask for contact because I ordered a phone two days ago and I have no information when the courier will be

Sylwia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac Code

I'm 2 days trying to get my Pac Code again because the message I had with it I lost. I can't neither by message nor by calling support but I don't get the number. On the last call I was on hold for 30 minutes and nothing. Has anyone had this problem ...

Lyma by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos