Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hey guys a little help of you could.. I have a number blocked on my phone bit they are still able to leave voicemail, its spamming from one of the big energy companies ..is there a way to stop them leaving voicemail completely?

Resolved! Activating conference calling

Hi all,I want to activate conference calling on my phone. I've tried calling and the system hangs up on me "as my call is not urgent". I've tried to use the my o2 chat option to get in touch with customer service and whenever I try to start a new cha...

SunnyK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

My iPhone X's broken. I'm insured. Does anyone know how I can contact the relevant people? They don't make it easy. Thanks

AndyB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!!

I sent my previous phone to get fixed and I've heard nothing about it for 5 weeks no email etc need to know if they've fixed it or what as still got the temp phone they sent me whilst it's getting fixed and I'm still being charged for my old phone wh...

Emma93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon Music Cancellation Not Worked

I cancelled the amazon music extra 2 months ago but it hasnt cancelled it with amazon. It doesn't show as an extra anymore either in MyO2. I want to upgrade to the family version with amazon but they can't until O2 cancel it. Can anyone help?