Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Disney+ extra 6 months free

hello everyone, I just got an message on my phone saying that *as a valued customer i can enjoy 6 months of free Disney + subscription. I did followed the steps from the message, but when i try to activate, is says: Error 404. i did searched all the ...

AlexPles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ activate error

Like alot of people having the activation error but I can't seem to find anyone to help the chat always says busy and I don't know where else to find a contact. Should I just wait it out see if they fix it with all the other complaints they are getti...

Phyllis by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I am trying to activate my 3months Disney+ but when I follow the link I come to error404. Any advise what I can do?

Matthew90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overdue order

Has anyone else been waiting for their Galaxy Ear Buds2. I ordered some on the 7th December and I've still not had them. So far 02 have been really unhelpful.

PenfoldCS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Security text sent to wrong number

Security texts are going to the wron number. The webpage and app have my correct number, but the number quoted in the notification of a security text is different. I did transfer my number from another provider, and assume the incorrect number is the...

_JS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ subscription

I already have an annual subscription of Disney+ that ends 26th April 2022 and I've signed up to the o2 extras of 6 month free. It is now activated and says the auto renewal will start June 2022. So what exactly am I getting for free?

Resolved! Disney free for 6 months

I’ve received a text saying I can Disney+ free for 6 months. I’ve replied but nothing has happened…how do I find out if I have got it? Thanks

SMill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OPPO FIND X3 PRO offer - 46mm Watch

I upgraded my P30 PRO to an OPPO FIND X3 PRO which arrived on the 4th December 2021. I've just seen an advert on Facebook stating that you get a free OPPO 46mm Watch if you buy the FIND X3 PRO until the 29th December. Was this offer available on the ...

RichD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus subscription

I was subscribing to Disney + on my last contract. I upgraded yesterday and my contract also includes Disney +. They have ended my current subscription but I am unable to rejoin it. I have not had an email about it and the link in My O2 is not workin...

VT1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call and text Barr while abroad

Hi there, wondering if anyone knows what the code is to block calls and texts while you are abroad. Data is switched off but I'm still getting texts and calls which I don't want. I'll also need the code to unlock once I get back to the UK? Thanks in ...

Willsie66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos