Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! OPPO FIND X3 PRO offer - 46mm Watch

I upgraded my P30 PRO to an OPPO FIND X3 PRO which arrived on the 4th December 2021. I've just seen an advert on Facebook stating that you get a free OPPO 46mm Watch if you buy the FIND X3 PRO until the 29th December. Was this offer available on the ...

RichD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus subscription

I was subscribing to Disney + on my last contract. I upgraded yesterday and my contract also includes Disney +. They have ended my current subscription but I am unable to rejoin it. I have not had an email about it and the link in My O2 is not workin...

VT1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call and text Barr while abroad

Hi there, wondering if anyone knows what the code is to block calls and texts while you are abroad. Data is switched off but I'm still getting texts and calls which I don't want. I'll also need the code to unlock once I get back to the UK? Thanks in ...

Willsie66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung watch picking up phone calls

Hi. I have bought a new Samsung watch, not from O2, and connected it to O2 in the shop. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra. The account and data is working fine.However when my phone rings and my watch is out of range it doesn't ring.I understand this is a d...

Resolved! PAC code usage

I entered the PAC code from my current provider when I ordered a new O2 SIM online. However, my old number is not ported across. Does O2 actually do anything with the PAC code supplied during the order process?

Mushroom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

Having an issue with activating my Disney plus. Says I have 28 days to activate however when I do this it takes me to a page that doesn’t exist and there seems to be an error. Any help with resolving this? I don’t want to be paying for a service I ca...

AmyB1993 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling

I phoned o2 customer service 4 days ago to complain about poor o2 network in my area.They suggested me to use WIFI calling.When I checked on 'my o2'it's showing'You currently have WIFI and 4G Calling turned on'But I can't make WIFI call.It's not hard...

pat36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

What should I do if I made an account but want to change the email on the account. Do I have to delete the account?

Ayaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

I recently switched to o2 from virgin media, but I’ve notice that the signal is significantly worse. With virgin I always had above 3 bars at home but with o2 I get a max of 2 and most of the time it’s at 1 bar

Ayaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OUT OF STOCK ORDER

So i ordered two phones for my parents a week before christmas (my other present fell through) and they were in stock when i paid for them and i got the confirmation email that my order was confirmed and would later be processed and then half an hour...

chaz91210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos