Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Slow Network 4G/5G

For the past year the network is getting slower and slower.Especially in built up areas, concerts. I was in Blackpool in the summer and I couldn't use any internet. But my friend on Vodafone was ok. I live in the WF1 area and even there, its not good...

Dazza75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving non-02 texts or calls

Hi!I got a new I-phone13 mini last week as my upgrade. I registered the new SIM number as instructed on the website. 24 hours later the old SIM was disconnected, the new one up and running....I then noticed that I wasn't receiving texts from other ne...

Jimbob365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad on account

Hi I am wanting to get an I pad pro on my account , is it possible as I’ve been told I can’t then I git told I could ?

Maria86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Attempted fraud

Just had a call from someone claiming to be from O2 saying they were offering 40% off existing contracts. All I had to do was respond to a couple of texts with security info that they were about to send me while still on the line. I didn’t believe th...

Kitkat2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chrome book

I got my new phone a few months ago and with this I was suppose to get a free chrome book..I have sent receipts of my payments and still have not received this.whatcan I do