Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

New port its 5.30pm and my number isn't ported?

I initiated a port yesterday. My old SIM (with Smarty/Three) is now disconnected/not working from about 10am today. My O2 SIM is working with its temp number but this now means I cannot receive and calls or text on the number I have had for years. Is...

misty2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Your Apple Music subscription is ready to redeem

Got an email that states "Good news, you might remember that your tariff comes with up to 6 months’ free Apple Music. Your subscription is now ready to redeem – just follow the link below.Thanks,O2"but when I click on the link it says Cannot redeem c...

payneardo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet/data spain

Hi folks. Travelling to Spain shortly as your aware need to use covid app status on mobile in case of normal mobile data failure as used here in uk. How do you get data or internet in Spain for travellers for 2 week period ie, do you use a internatio...

Contin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing audio problem due to damage ro local mast

Only within the house, callers cannot hear my voice. Other O2 customers lose reception when approaching the house. It appears that our local phone mast has been damaged in a recent storm. We live in postal address M24 1EX and the O2 website recognise...

DaveRusk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam?

I have received a phone call from someone claiming to be O2 offering 40% discount if I entered a six figure number texted to me. Is this a scam?

Jim021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spend cap spending

Hello I'd like to have the option to use my mobile payment services I'd like to be able to top up my mr q gambling site I tried to make a mobile boku payment but says i have used my spending linit cap it only allowed me to spend £10 pounds just but m...

Alan2233 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting 02 nightmare

How long does it take for an 02 advisor to answer the phone ? I have been in a que now for 1 hour 7 mins absolutely taking the biscuit ….

tbirdo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos