Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Is it just me, or is customer service the worst ever?

I have been with O2 18 months and find their customer service the worst I have ever experienced. I have used 3, EE, smarty, Lebara within recent years.Usually the chat is down and the helpline slowwwwwwwwwwwwww.... to answer.Does anyone have a way to...

thurstan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nuisance texts

Hi I had to change my phone number due to nuisance calls. This was successful but 'unwanted contacts' can still send me texts messages on the old number. When I text someone this is also stating my old number... can someone please help? Thank you!

Andy1515 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unbar adult content

Hi I’ve been waiting all morning for you to unbar me because I can’t get on to adult stuff on Google, it says it’s blocked by my browsers, network or device, I’ve checked my device, no worries so can you unbar me cause I need you to thanks

Tris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! URGENT!!!!! Credit File related topic

I had been contacting O2 customer service since10 Feb to enquire about a transaction which is not reported on my credit file. Since I am in a process of communicating with my bank and they will need an official letter saying my account is clear with ...

JD-Law by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus 6months free.

Hi, I've just signed up to a 24m sim plan and have selected the Disney + 6 months free extra. I've had another 24m sim only added for the other half and that has the Disney+ 6m option also.Can I have the second one run after the first has finished in...

Resolved! £50 google play store voucher

Hello I ordered the galaxy 4 watch, along with the order it stated a £50 google play store voucher. But I'm unable to locate the voucher to redeem it. Can someone help

Jon774 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority - Shambolic

Went online this morning to purchase priority tickets for Phoebe Bridgers at the O2 in Birmingham 26.07.2022.My first time using Priority. Got to 8 minutes to go and then suddenly no tickets no concert no explanation.I understand that artists, precio...

Angry_Dad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos