Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! A30S

HiI had a call in October to replace my phone. I was sent an A30S and had a few little problems with it, but out it down to me getting used to a new phone. However, end of last week it died on me. I have had a courier collect it today to send for rep...

Lesley01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0333 called

Had a call from 0333 344 6973 claimed to be from o2. Trying to sell me a tablet. Just making sure the number is legit before continuing the conversation with them.

MR08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inclusive Zone Bolt on vs same as an Extra

I've seen a few people have the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone on their account as a fully-fledged Bolt-On. Indeed It was referred to as a Bolt-On by the person who added it to my account, but now it's on my account it simply shows as an extra labelled "Tr...

Resolved! O2 Billing

Hi, I work for ISS and understand that I am able to get a discount from O2. how do I go about this?

ISS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Call

I’ve just had a call from after entering my contact details online, saying they were from O2, so I went ahead with the call to get an iPhone 13 Pro Max with unlimited everything, for just £30 a month, which I think is real cheap. Anyways I gave them ...

Danny4929 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I keep receiving a letter from O2 saying that I have an unpaid bill however I have a phone and a laptop and both are uk to date. The account number in the letter isn’t one of my account numbers and I’m concerned that someone may have used my details ...

Resolved! Free Dre headphones

I upgraded my Apple Watch to series 7 and free Dre headphones were offered. This was a couple of weeks ago, Watch arrived but no headphones. Nothing in email on order confirmation. Are they just sent out or do I have to do anything to claim them?

Jon347 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failed Credit Check - possible address mismatch?

I'm trying to take out a £6 a month SIM only contract but I keep failing the credit check part. I called O2 sales who suggested subscribing to Equifax who run the credit checks to download my credit report. Then call Equifax to ask if they see any re...

Wilkoss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos