Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! No Service Abroad - Italy

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can assist me.I've had a 02 sim card since 2018, and since moving to Italy for work a year ago, I've been unable to use my phone for calls,data roaming, can't send messages, can't receive calls etc. This happened in June. I...

Svents by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live chat

I want to talk on live chat to a agent but it doesn't seem to work does the feature still work

Azamania by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift card

Hiive received my gift card but now when I follow the link safari browser warns me that it could be fraudulent. Is this right ?

drannor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase email

I recently sent my phone off for repair, and received a text asking for proof of purchase. I called the number provided and they said they’d send an email within the next 24 hours. It’s been a few days since then so when can I expect it.

Calvin_22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Am I Stupid?

I pre-ordered a phone in-store and paid a £50 reservation but we did not talk about having said phone go onto a device plan all I did was pre-order am I just being stupid and that step will happen when said phone turns up in store

Ash13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 number has ended up on vodafone

Hi to all Friend of mine at work today came to me at work to tell me he is unable to make calls, send texts etc, i called his mobile number it started to ring yet his phone didnt make a sound eventually ending up on the vodafone voicemail which puzzl...

rm24uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is meant by '2 Guaranteed £150 when you buy the Samsung S22 Ultra'

Just signed up for a new phone and apparently I am 'Guaranteed £150 when you buy the Samsung S22 Ultra', but no one can explain precisely what it means? Is it a Cash Back? Voucher to spend on Samsung products? Voucher to spend elsewhere? Something el...