Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 number has ended up on vodafone

Hi to all Friend of mine at work today came to me at work to tell me he is unable to make calls, send texts etc, i called his mobile number it started to ring yet his phone didnt make a sound eventually ending up on the vodafone voicemail which puzzl...

rm24uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is meant by '2 Guaranteed £150 when you buy the Samsung S22 Ultra'

Just signed up for a new phone and apparently I am 'Guaranteed £150 when you buy the Samsung S22 Ultra', but no one can explain precisely what it means? Is it a Cash Back? Voucher to spend on Samsung products? Voucher to spend elsewhere? Something el...

Resolved! Broken device return

Hello, I'm returning a broken device to dpd tomorrow, I'm unsure if I need to put it in its original box and include the charger or do I just give them the iPad? Will I get charged if I do not return all of the device? I'm a little stressed as I cann...

MariaVW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Too long to repair a phone

I sent my phone back for repair nearly 4 weeks ago. All the repair site says is waiting for info from the manufacturer.How long does it take information back from them(Samsumg)? Really slow process.

Resolved! Free Samsung buds

I picked up my new Samsung S22 from an O2 shop I was expecting to have the free Samsung buds. The guy in the shop says i have to claim on line but I cant find where to claim themthanksEsther

EstherT73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! extra disney plud

I have disney plus as an extra. I followed the link and set it up on my phone.. when I went back into it later to download disney plus app then sign in it says I need to subscribe and asking me to set up payment. why do I have to do this because it's...

ang69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos