cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underscore

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to enter e mail contacts into my Nokia 640 with Microsoft operating system.  I am stuck trying to enter my sons address as it contains underscore three time, and this does not show on the keyboard as far as I can see.  Any advice please?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous

I have a Nokia 640 phone & I wish to say:- thank you for posting

I've bookmarked more than one post in this thread

thank you again Thanks!

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the last post.  The more that I am using this phone, the more I like it except for silly things like hiding underscore, and the pathetic help pages, they may as well be written in Klingon for all the help that they offer.

Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

the pathetic help pages, they may as well be written in Klingon for all the help that they offer.

I love that @Anonymous. I feel like that a lot when deciphering techy type things:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93258 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145069 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
I don't think "hidden" is the correct term tbh. Most keyboards aren't wide enough to encompass every single letter, number and shifted character without having layers.
The underscore just happens to be on the second layer of the shifted character keyboard, along with many others.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 15 of 15