Did you mean: 

Screen Protector

chreesh13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello eveyone, 

I just a screen protector fitted in the o2 shop in Belfast for my iPhone X. It was only when I got home and turned the brightness up did I notice the screen protector wasn't applied properly. The black thick line of the screen protector cuts off part of the screen from use and it's a bit of an isore when it isn't daylight as it's obvious the screen protector isn't lined up properly on one side. Having paid £25 for this, would I be able to go into the o2 store to get this fixed ? I have have the original receipt. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes of course.
You shouldn't pay for anything you're not happy with.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yes of course.
You shouldn't pay for anything you're not happy with.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@chreesh13it's worth a try. It was fitted in an O2 shop you paid £25 for it, so any O2 shop should look to put it right.

Best of luck wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I went into o2 shop to have a screen protector fitted ( i already had bought mine from Amazon came with case wink ) on my phone and the guy was truthful and said "no one was anygood in the store fitting them" So he directed me to a phone shop lower down. Guy in there fitted it no problem free of charge but i put a £1 in the charity box slight_smile 

Message 4 of 4