cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority Moments 1 year gift

Anonymous
Not applicable

As i've been with O2 fo ra year now I got the Priority Moments free gift offer last month.  It said it was valid for 2 months so I thought i'd go for the Hotel Chocolat baton box option.

Because my nearest Hotel Chocalat is 40 miles away in Birmingham I couldn't use it straight away so didn't select it. I'm going to Brum tomorrow so was going to use it, however the whole 1 year gift offer has disappeared from my Prioirty Moments as of today! Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You should have use the save option. The offer is only there for 1 month but valid for longer if you have downloaded it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You should have use the save option. The offer is only there for 1 month but valid for longer if you have downloaded it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gah! Because the timer on the offer said 2 months I thought that meant it was valid for 2 months. It still had a few weeks left yesterday.

Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Many others have been caught out the same way (some not even noticed the offer at all)..... I don't know why its not available longer, doesn't make any sense really?

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
For nearly two months I have been unable to claim my gift, the priority app keeps on crashing on me that I cannot even see what there is available. I have called customer services too many times and they have not been helpful. It wasn't so long ago I was expressing how good they are, hmmm.
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I got an e-mail asking me to sign into priority moments to claim my free gift for being with 02 for another year but I can only see the moments available to everyone and there is no specific one just for my 1 year birthday

slightly confused

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the 2 year loyalty gift and it's great
At least that's what the text said, I can't find it anywhere
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
If it's not in your app give cs a call http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8